Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Vikram fucking neighbourhood girl Srishti - II

Around twenty minutes passed to 11, she appeared on her terrace, I was already there on my terrace there was very less light because of the lamp which was glowing on the terrace of another house, and more or less there was silence all around. We had around 4 feet wall as a partition between two portions.

Wearing half sleeve t-shirt and a Capri, she was standing on the other side with bit of smile. I raised my hand to get and she placed her palm on my hand, “I am sorry” I spoke in a low voice, “for what”, she asked me back “for abusing you like that and for giving you such an unethical proposal” I replied, she smiled a bit, and spoke,

“seriously I still can’t believe that you have given me that proposal just to seduce me, unless you could have blackmailed me, and I would have done that to keep my secret up to you only,……I still feel you had intention to help me, and you thought that I will not accept financial favors just like that and you asked me in that way”.

I smiled on her optimistic thinking and replied, “I don’t know how I gave you that proposal, I never thought about that before saying and I didn’t had anything like you said in my mind, truly speaking I wanted to have sex, and wanted to be safe, I mean I don’t feel like fucking anybody by paying money,

I cannot think of doing it with someone who is having sex casually with number of peoples, so I just tried that, I am very much normal who has lot of sexual urge and truly speaking now I am attracted towards you bit differently,…… I mean I want to fuck you as if you are someone who is very close to me not like as you are a …….”

Before I would have said that last word, Shrishti completed that sentence saying last word, “CSW”. I didn’t got that word, and I repeated “CSW” “Ya, commercial sex worker, in short CSW” she had a smile on her face and I was really very embarrassed. She spoke again, “you want to fuck me assuming as if I am your girl friend, what does that means”,

“I mean, I will not touch you till you say that you are doing this because you feel like doing this, and not for money” I don’t know what was happening to me, I was getting emotional, and once again I spoke, “and as I said earlier, don’t think about money, you do not have to that for money”.

She was staring at me, seemed bit confused, even I was confused I don’t know what was driving me at that time, and I just said what I felt like saying. “In any case I will not accept any money from you just like that, and if you will step back now then I will be in trouble,…..I mean I have already spoken to my boss that I am not coming from tomorrow, you told me to do that”.

“ya, that’s ok, please don’t take me otherwise, actually I cannot digest this thing that like others I am making use of your poor conditions, and paying you for the physical love which I want from you, I mean…. we are friends and can’t we consider that you are taking some help from your best friend” I tried to make her understand what I think,

“but that will not change the fact, it’s just a matter of the way you look at it” Shrishti, seemed little puzzled while saying that, “yes that’s true, but I will feel better this way, you understand what I mean, I don’t want to fuck you, I want to make love to you”. I spoke while looking into her eyes, and she blushed, and just uttered “ok”.

Once again I raised my hand and once again she placed her palm on my hand and this time I pulled her a bit to give a hint that I want her on my side, she looked at me with a question in her eyes, I answered “come here, I want to make love to you”, “here on the terrace” she asked me back, “no in my bedroom, I am alone in the house” I invited her in my bedroom with a smile,

she smiled back but asked too, “but blood reports to kal aani hai,”, “forget about that, if you are sure that you are ok and you have never done that without protection then it is ok for me”. “Ok but I have to go down to see mom at least once, and I will get condoms too”, she spoke with bit of shyness, “I don’t need a condom, I really hate that thing, in any case you have to be on pills till we are in relation”.

“I take pills for precautions, and for next two days I am in my safe period, after two days my menses will start” I just said “Ok” in her reply and she went down after saying that I will be back in 5-10 minutes”. She came back, I helped her to climb that 4 feet wall and next moment she was on my side of terrace.

We came down silently and entered in my bedroom and I started kissing her without wasting a second and she responded to my kiss nicely. Finally I and Shrishti were on bed and I was laying on her top, kissing her like anything, she was now more than the girl next door to me. Modest and little more than pleasant at that time,

she seldom attracted my second glance in the past after all she was nearly 6-7 years younger than me and at one time she was my student, but today she was something else for me. If I had to explain her appearance in words then I will say, she was fair, not very tall, with silky, dark hair cut short and bound in a high pony tail by an ordinary rubber band.

I was getting crazy with every passing second and she was handling my passion nicely by reacting to my kisses and by moaning on brushing my lip over her neck and near her ear lobs. We kissed hungrily for few minutes, and then we got up quickly and undressed our self while looking at each other and she was looking so seductive while taking off her clothes,

she took of her t-shirt and then her Capri and then moved her hand on her back to unhook her bra and in a fraction her big luscious fruits were hanging in front of my eyes. Next moment her hands went down to her panty and she took off that too, wow she was stark naked, and totally clean shaven between her fleshy thighs, there was bit of wetness on the surface of her love tunnel.

She blushed a bit when I stared at her fuckhole and then saw her face to see her facial expressions. By that time I was just in my jockey and I dragged that down too, she looked at my rod for a second, it was well erect, ready to penetrate her fuckhole, and then looked at me, into my eyes and blushed again and slowly moved to the bed.

Once again I came on her top and started kissing her and she responded to my kiss nicely. My crotch grounded on her wet cunt and her big warm breasts were pressed against my chest, and her whole her body was hot against mine. “Shrishti you have to do everything, I just want to enjoy, give me pleasure the way you like” I almost whispered, she just said “Ok”.

She slid a hand down to my groin and fondled my swelling penis. I groaned softly. She turned me around and now she was on my top, next moment bent her head and sucked on my nipples, her fingers coiled around the long serpent of my penis. She jerked me slowly; feeling me getting harder in her hands, and then moved down and sat around my knees kneeling on my crotch.

Next moment flipping back foreskin of my throbbing penis, she swirled her tongue over my cock-head. Oh wow her breath was so warm on my tool-tip, and then her mouth enveloped my cock in its moist warmth. She began to suck on my penis, her head was moving up and down. I groaned and arched my head in pleasure as I felt her mouth sucking my rod with lot of saliva.

I raised my head to watch my cock moving in and out of her mouth. I lifted my hips and fucked her mouth slowly, pumping my hips at her face, slowly moving up and down. Her face was swollen with my throbbing erection and gradually she started sucking harder, jerking my shaft with firm fingers and I could feel the change in level of pleasure which I was getting earlier,

excitement in my body was rising, my belly got sucked in with tension, I moaned bit louder in ecstasy “yeh... oh fuck yes... that's it, that's so good....Ahhh…..” The heat roiled in my balls and I pushed her head away, wow I cannot write what was that feeling pleasure and pain together.

This was something which we(me and my ex-girl friend) use to do it once in a blue moon, Deepika my ex-girl friend never liked this concept and I was some what obsessed with this way of getting and giving pleasure, and I never got this pleasure up to this level. She stopped and raised her head to see me, I was puffing in pleasure,

few of her hairs were spread and they were coming on her eyes and she was looking lovely because of that. I got up and pushed her on the bed and sat between her legs and rubbed her fleshy thighs, and tried to spread them, she had such a soft flesh over her thighs that I felt so good rubbing them.

Slowly I leaned over her while rubbing my finger over her cunt and as I reached to her face, I inserted my finger in her wet fuckhole and she moaned nicely, I was looking at her facial expressions while fisting her cunt and she was getting excited. I kissed her for few seconds and then spoke, “Shrishti you were so thin at one time, now you have became a fully grown woman”.

“ya these are hormonal changes, and I have gained a lot because of pills” she replied while looking into my eyes, “that’s ok, you look better now” with that I came completely over her and further parted her legs using my knees and rubbed my cock head on the entry of her fuck hole and made a push and with that I slipped in deep inside her in a fraction of second.

Wow what a pleasure that was, Shrishti gasped as my penis seared into her flesh, I groaned and flexed my buttocks, thrusting deep into her. Her cunt was a hot, wet and it cramped and trembled on my penis. Her luscious breasts were hot and swollen and they jerked and jiggled as I rocked into her couple of more times.

With every thrust I was trying to get deeper and deeper and Shrishti cried out loudly as my swollen penis pierced her belly. I changed my pace and tried to control my speed, as I was getting excited and I wanted to fuck her for long time, I started fucking her with slow and long strokes, and many times crushed her body under mine, Her breasts swung with my motions and I squeezed them hard, under my chest.

My balls pressed to her cunt-lips and I could feel her hot cunt-juices on it. While fucking her cunt down there I tried to suck her nipples and she gasped and whimpered in excitement arching her head, as I was biting her nipples, her body jerking and rocking under my body, and her cunt and breasts were burning with lust.

I took several deep breaths to regain control but things were going bizarre, I was reaching closer and closer to my burst with every passing second. Unintentionally my pace changed and I started ram-fucking her cunt, I was thudding into her fuckhole very fast now, my cock was rasping in and out of her cunt with an audible rasp.

She squeezed her cunt on my penis by wrapping her thighs tightly around my waist and held me tight in her arms and brought me closer to her and moaned loud in fucking pleasure. That was something which really took me to another heaven and I was about to burst, I went on fucking her hard even more passionately and with in 5-6 seconds I buried myself deep into her cunt

and started hollowing my rod into her fuckhole in a shuddering ejaculation and Shrishti extended her hands to my buttocks, squeezed them and pressed them hard deeper into her cunt, and while grunting with tension, gripping my buttocks with her hands and thighs Shrishti cried out differently in a long moan as my cock went bit more deep into her fuckhole and orgasmed violently,

while shuddering and gasping in pleasure as the heat swamped her. We both reached to our sexual peak almost together and puffed like hell for next couple of minutes, and then I got up from her top and lied beside her. After some time Shrishti got up, and asked me for towel to clean my cum, by now it was dripping out of fuckhole.

I got up and gave her towel after cleaning my almost limping cock, and she too cleaned her cunt while keeping her legs widely open. I came back to the bed and lied down again, she was sitting beside me. “Are you satisfied” she asked me after couple of more minutes, “ya of course, it was amazing”,

“I liked it too,….. it may seem funny to you or may be you will think that I am lying, but seriously I never tried to enjoy this, it always seemed like a task to me whenever I did with anyone I always resisted myself that I do not have to enjoy” she spoke while laying down after cleaning herself, I turned to look at her with a support of my elbow and asked her back,

“and you enjoyed it with me”? “ya, but I was conscious, that I have to satisfy you completely and because of that I was little……you know what I mean”, she smiled a bit while looking at me. “don’t mind asking me about your past, specially about your sex sessions with three of them, have you found any difference in doing it with me and doing it with them” I asked her while laying on my stomach.

“ya there was a difference, but please don’t ask, what was that difference, I don’t know, I just know that I felt good while having sex with you” she spoke while closing her eyes. “I understood that she does not want to go into this further, but I wanted to talk to her, actually I wanted to fuck her again and I knew that conversation with her will arouse me.

“Ok tell me, do I have a bigger penis or anyone of them has bigger than me”? I asked her after few seconds, she smiled and looked at me, but did not replied, “Come on tell me, I want to know” I asked her again this time while looking into her eyes, “I don’t know I have never measured their sizes, but yours is not the longest one, but surly you have pleasured me most, may be because you were not in hurry”.

She replied while turning to her side towards me. “now you tell me, with whom you use to do it” she asked me after few seconds while looking at me, “I had a girl friend there” I replied, “so you are cheating her” she smiled a bit while looking at me, “no, we broke up almost two three months back, when she got fixed with her would be husband”

I replied, she seemed bit surprised after this reply, and asked me back “why didn’t you married her”, I smiled, “because we never had a plan, we were together for just accompany each other, she belonged to very hi fi family, can say multi, multi millionaire, so as such there was no question of our marriage, so it ended with time” I turned on my back after completing.

“So you had good time there”? she asked back in naughty tone, “ya here too” I completed that statement. “Ok tell me which position you like most” I asked her again just then, “no one with those bastards” she replied in short, “ok ok tell me, in which position mostly they use to fuck you, I mean doggy or missionary or any other”?

I rephrased my question, “please can we change the topic, I don’t want to talk about them” Shrishti got bit irritated, “ok just answer that, last question”, “hmmm.. mostly missionary, but sometimes Rajiv use to start it in doggy and then after few minutes he always switched to missionary again before final ejection”.

Well from that conversation I did not get aroused as I was expecting, but I was not limping even. Time was running and I had to do it, and before she would have said anything I asked her, “Want to have something, tea or coffee” ? I asked her with a smile. “Just plain water and I would like to go now” with that Shrishti got down from the bed and picked up her bra and panty from the floor.

“No you cannot go, right now” I took her panty and bra from her hand and went out to get water. I came back and handed over her water bottle, “aapne abhi aur karna hai kya, you want to have more”? she asked me while having water, “of course, at least one more time” I replied, she smiled while having more water and then handed over the bottle, and immediately I spilled cold water over her naked body,

precisely over her luscious tits and she screamed in surprise, “aaaoooo…. Kya kar rahe ho”? I laughed and spilled more and she continued screaming like that whenever I spilled and in a minute I hollowed whole bottle over her naked body and by now she was totally wet.

Then I just jumped over her after throwing empty bottle on the other side of the bed and came totally over her once again and started sucking her wet boobs and started biting her nipples in between. Couple of times she screamed in pleasure and tried to push me, but I continued as I could see that she was enjoying.

I stopped after a minute or so and looked into her eyes and spoke, “Shrishti, you have to suck me again, I really liked that”, “yes sir” she replied with a smile, in a fashion like army or police people do when they get an orders from their superiors, she wanted to say that she has to obey me without any objection.

I got up from her top and sat near her face and moved ahead and once again she took my rod in her mouth, but this time it was just more than limping and she started working on it to make it hard again. It was really very bizarre pleasure and I was getting strange pleasure while getting erection in her mouth, wow what was that feeling, I really can’t define that thing in any language.

My cock grew and throbbed and pulsed ominously in her mouth. I was regaining my full size and next moment she drifted down foreskin of my rod with her wet rosy lips and spewed lot of her saliva on the cock tip and I groaned in pleasure once again. I bent and fondled her breasts and squeezed them hard and found them swollen, the rigid nipples were quivering under my thumbs.

Shrishti was sucking me with her full affection, trying to give me best of her capability and she was magnificent. I turned further and parted her bent legs to get an access of her fuckhole and she widened her thighs as she felt that I am trying to reach her fuckhole. I rubbed her slit from top to bottom over her entrance couple of times and further knelt over her and lied on her stomach and sixty- nined slowly.

As I moved my tongue over her clitoris she whimpered in pleasure, while sucking and licking my cock. As I inserted my finger into her tunnel while flicking her clitoris her cunt tingled pleasurably, I continued flicking her inflamed clitoris incessantly and she just went crazy and started moving her legs to stop me, I stopped sucking and fisted her hole with my finger for few more seconds till I felt that she was climbing to her peak.

I rolled off her and turned her sideways on her right and lied behind her and tried to lift her one leg, she understood that which position I want to attain, she lifted her one leg keeping other one as it is, and held my rod in her hand which was touching her ass crack and guided it to her cunt and, with a shuddering gasp, she squeezed the cock-head into her flesh.

I grunted and pushed myself and gasped in pleasure as the soft heat of her cunt-flesh enveloped me again. This time I penetrated her fuckhole while lying on my side and thrusting into her from behind, lifting one of her legs high in my hand. I drove myself deeper and deeper into her until I was fully embedded in her cunt; finally my cock was in to the hilt.

Shrishti turned her head to see me and tried to hold me after turning a bit towards me. Her one hand was on my waist and she was holding pillow with the other one. Once again I began to move in and out of her fuckhole, and she responded eagerly, moving in unison with me. Soon, we were gasping and panting, our bodies were streaming sweat.

Her body was moving with my jerks and her breasts jiggling, I could see her breast moving with my strokes, as we were laying facing towards mirror. With in 2 more minutes my thrusts got faster, deeper, harder and I turned her on her stomach partially, keeping her one leg up bent on her knee and little wider, I came on her top from behind and started fucking her in comfortable position.

Though in this position I was unable to penetrate her with my full length because of her healthy buttocks and fleshy thighs, neither I was banging my penis hard into her fuckhole, even then it was really very pleasurable position which I already knew. It was my favorite position and I knew how to handle a girl in that position. Within minutes, I was fucking her bit more furiously.

My head arched back and my buttocks plummeted up and down, I was stroking my penis powerfully in and out, of her cunt. Shrishti moaned deliriously, her head was whipping ecstatically and she tried to burry her face into the pillow. I slid my one hand which was on her waist under her belly and flicked her gorged clitoris back and forth.

She gasped and whimpered strangely, as I rubbed her clitoris, Shrishti's cunt blazed with heat and she soared up towards another orgasm, she just went crazy and tried to stop me by moving her body, but I crushed her under my body and continued rubbing her cunt over her clit and I felt as if she will burst in sexual ecstasy with in a second or two and I started fucking her rapidly,

now my one hand was on her right thigh to keep it apart from the other thigh, and the other was on her shoulder, she was laying under me almost on her stomach now and I was jigging over her furiously up and down on her ass mounds, with that dance my enormous cock was getting relentless in her cunt, thrusting angrily in and out of her fuckhole, my balls were slamming against her buttocks and thighs.

She came again and shivered in massive orgasm but I swore violently, my cock was jerking into her over and over. I struggled to control, but as I felt that Shrishti is cumming and I felt pulsations of her cunt over my rod, and heard her helpless cries while cumming, I too felt like bursting and with in few more seconds I buried my rod once again in her deep tunnel and released whatever I had in my balls.

She sprawled beneath me for few more seconds, and trembled like a fish without water. We both were puffing again, panting and sweating from our sexual physical exertion and this fuck was longer and much better than the earlier one. I was fully satisfied for the instant. I got up and cleaned my rod and handed over her that towel again, and she too got up and spoke,

“I will never forget this particular session ever, you just took life out of me”, “I just smiled on that”, she got up and got ready quickly. I too wore my clothes and came out with her and reached to the terrace again while talking to each other in low voice, which she started by saying, “from tomorrow, I am at home, I have already spoken to my boss and I have changed my number”.

Then again she spoke, “I am little worried about Rajeev, he has seen my house”. “don’t worry about anything, I have many contacts to handle guys like him, so just relax” I tried to convince her, “please look for my job, I have to join somewhere, I will do even if I will get less then that” she spoke again in requesting tone, “don’t worry about that, I hope you’ve got your last month’s salary”?

I asked her, “ya off course” “fine, in any case you will get your present salary apart from that 10k, if I will not be able to place you some where” by this time we were standing from where she was suppose to jump to her terrace, “so when do you want me again for this”? Shrishti asked with bit of smile,

“off course tomorrow, or it will be great if you can sleep here with me tonight”, I giggled after cracking that joke, “ya why not” she replied sarcastically and tried to climb that wall, and I supported her by holding and pushing her round ass mounds and finally she landed on her side, and asked me, “when are your parents coming”, “may be after 4-5 days”,

I replied from my side, “Ok, see you tomorrow, and you have to collect reports”, she tried to recall me, “sure, and tomorrow I will fuck you in doggy style, you have lovely ass mounds” I commented naughtily, she smiled a bit and once again said, “yes sir” with a salute like army people do and then moved down to her house and after few minutes,

I received massage from her of being everything safe and sound. So that was my first sexual encounter with my neighborhood girl Shrishti which was surly not a real name. Next day I collected blood reports and as expected everything was fine, and we continued having fun for next 3 days, till her menses started and for next three days when she was bleeding heavily I had to wait,

she met me on terrace after three days, that day her menses got subsided, thought she was still bleeding but was not suffering from weakness and pain she gave me wonderful blowjob on the terrace and I cummed massively on her hands, as my white jizz was accumulating from last three days.

After her menses were over I fucked her in her room for next three days at nearly same time, as my parents were back and her mother was sleeping sound after taking tranquilizer. It took me around 20 days to place her at reception desk of one big buying house, and she is getting nearly same amount or you can say bit lesser then she was getting at that showroom.

I worked a bit to threaten her ex-classmate with a help of my another friend’s father who was deputed in Delhi Police as a sub Inspector, as he use to roam around her home to meet her. Her ex-boss and father of her ex student never tried anything as they were already married and respected citizens of society.

So with my bit of help she came totally out of there trap and found herself in my trap which I know that she has always enjoyed. So friends that’s all from my side, at present we are still in relation and things are moving as they were suppose to move, now along with me she also enjoy sex and she has taken me as a best friend and I consider that I am helping her with the money

which I give it to her every month instead of thinking that I am paying her in favor of getting sexual satisfaction, I know it’s just a matter of perspective and nothing else, anyway it is good because I feel better this way. We both know, moreover we have accepted that we cannot marry, because according to her in future this fact that she was an whore at one time can make difference in my thinking.

So things are moving like that and we get plenty of opportunities, because my parents usually go out to live with my brother who lives in Punjab after one or two months and in those days couple of times she has slept with me till 4 or 5 in the morning after having plenty of fucking, and till now literary I have spewed gallons of my cum into her love pot, which she has neutralized by taking birth control pills.

These days her mother is seeking match for her with my mom’s and few of her other relatives help but she is trying to convince her mother that she does not want to marry, even my mom is forcing me to marry and I am too making excuses. So that was all, from my side. Bye and take good care of your desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment