Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Banu aunty fucked by Sam

Hi readers this is samrat from chennai this is my first experience of my life and iam not a author of writing a good story iam very much insisted to write a story after reading so much of story in this blog.about my self iam 5.9 feet tall white complexion with broad chest and shoulders and my dick is 7 inches this hapeened before a month.

The face of a man is usually an open book to most women. They can read practically anything in our faces. I’ve known ladies who could tell the size of my penis, bank account and the status of my sex life by taking only one look at me. Of course, the look was followed by the lady’s departure in the opposite direction.

Failure always leaves a mark on your face, just like success does. And women can read those marks awfully well. It’s even worse when you have a small penis and failure tends to follow failure in a pattern that grows bigger every day. The first thing women notice about a man is his confidence level.

A stoop-shouldered man with a downcast look has very little chance of actually getting a date from a decentlooking lady.On the other hand, a broad-chested guy with a confident look in his eyes and a swagger in his step is sure to catch the eye of most women. He may not get every single pretty girl, but he’ll sure as hell be noticed by each and every one.

Trust me, nothing gives a man more confidence than a big penis. A man who knows that the schlong dangling in his pants is big enough to satisfy any woman walks around with an “I don’t have a care in the world” kind of aura.A big penis has a lot of benefits and no downside that I can think of.

Well, maybe if you decide to increase your penis size to 9 or 10 inches; that could be a problem. But if you stick to a nice 8 inches, then you’ll reap all the benefits. Increased confidence, greater stamina in bed, better control of your ejaculation, longer sex sessions and more pleasure for you and the lady, all these can be yours.

Let me come to the real story my relative aunt name is banu she is a milky aunty 5.8 feet tall and having the assets of (40,42,44) she is 36 years of age and gave birth to two girls they also the romping bombs we are all grown up in same environment in childhood suddenly when i was aboutto go for high school to Chennai we left from our native place and I persuaded my studies in Chennai and I joinend in eng coll.

two years gone and aunty family also came Chennai for there children s higher studies real story starting while arranging there things in the new house she calle d my home asked help from me because I know well about Chennai banu aunty called me that u and me can arrange the things in home and want to go for shoping becoz after shifting from village to city many things

are wanted for the family for daily essentials I took her in that wednes day evening in my bike she sat behind me and iam dashing with her huge mangoes and came back to new home.and she called my mother and informed that ur brother has gone for Bangalore for important marriage and priya and rita had gone to there uncles house becoz they had college so please allow samrat

to stay with me and iam alone in new home and new place in Chennai (anna nagar)and my mom agreed.after that we eate and iam arranging the things with her she will give all utensils from down and I will keep them on the rack on standing on the stool.while bending I caught an eye on her cleavage she is wearing a grape silk saree that is very soft and not staying on her

shoulders falling down continuously as wen ever she bends up and down by seeing i am tempted to have affair with the aunty.at last she was tired and asked me to give some water i went to living room and I gave some water she drinked and poured it on her face to reduce heat and whole chest was became wet ohh wat a seen it wa still in front off my eyes and sat down

and leaned towards the tepoy wich is in down her boobs are very big like ripe mangoes we both were talking abt the city life and time was 9.30 she told that we can go for sleep and I told ok becoz very much tired after shifting home while she getting up saree was strucked to the tepoy and pallu was fully fallen downand her right thigh was got hit by wooden tepoy

and she was shouting ahhh suddenly I took her palu from the bottom and said be careull aunty while arranging the things she said thanks and catched her and took to bed room and placed her in the bed ac was installed at that room only so she told to sleep in the same room itself and i told that I will put my bed down she told ok and we have start sleeping mee admiring

that seen and thinking ohh god help mee. suddenly she called me and asked sam can u help me one small thing ohh yes aunty she told mee to to bring iodex from her mediciene box and bought to her like a dog again she told mee that don’t mistake mee I said tee mee aunty wat u want pls put the balm in my legs its paining ohh yes y cant u tell to me aunty and she wants

some hot massage from me in legs she is lying I the bed and lifted the saree till kness and told mee to switch off the tube and put nite lamp it was a sandy feeling I took some balm and started massaging in legs and she is telling that good sam u doing well ur wife is very luky u r write and I said thanks she enjoying that wormth on legs and closed eyes and I little bit lifted her saree thigs

are visible I touched suddenly my dick stood up t0 90 degree it seems very fleshy and milky like butter but no response and she again guided mee to rub the balm in her hip I took the chance as a golden opportunity and lost my control I removed her pallu wich is covering her belly she didn’t refuse I started massaging she is moaning ahhh ahhh she turned upside down

now and iam massaging on her back she lost the conscious and buried the face in pillow I slowly loosned the pavada nada and removed her saree now she is only with pavada and yellow blouse inside black bra I tild to her that u change nihty aunty the will be comfortable to u aunty she told no problem u continue no aunty ur pavada is so tight so only u getting pain ok u loose

it within seond I loosened it her buttocks ar clearly viissible I was touching continuously both sides she didn’t refuse and I got some courage and proceeded aunty u are looking so gorgeous wen I removed her pavada I noticed that full of wetness and she suddenly kissed mee on my lipss smooching continuously current passed to the brain she removed my tracks dick pointing

too her stomach hole she took it like a toy in her her hand and took in her mouth fully and sucking like lolly pop.suddenly I took out and she guided over her pussy was soo wet and oossing out with fluids and my dick was also oozing I rubbed the dick ver her pussy and went inside with smoothly and started slowly she is crying with so much off pleasure I holding her mangos

I fucked over 10 mins she got her orgasms and I shoted over her pussy. And I stood and applied some oil on her buttocks ole and applied also on dick inserted from back in doogy style 2 shot within 15 mins she was fully

satisfied and I liked her pussy for some time and we both were engaged in 69 position we fucked like street dogs to night she told that for past five years she did not indulge in fore play.she wants more from mee wen ever I go to her home i will fingered her pussy and she will give a nice blow job in mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment