Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Alka fucked by college mate Tapan - II

The hug just got tighter and my nails were digging in his shoulders while he continued to suck my lips. He asked me if I was OK? I nodded my acceptance because I was enjoying this pleasure. It had been a long time since any of my previous lovers had taken me since my last session and I was hungry for it.

The room was already chilled with the continuance running of the air conditioner since the previous night. He pulled the blanket and covered us both under it and slide his hands inside my shirt to feel my breasts. I did not stop him from here, he was now in total control of my body. He removed my shirt and I was left in my black bra barely covering my boobs.

He bent down on my cleavage kissing it and fondling my nipples with his other hand. In a few minutes, the bra was unhooked and off my body and he too removed his shirt exposing his mild hairs on the middle of his chest. He hugged me to kiss all over my neck, shoulders, breasts and he was biting me all over.

He had now started sucking my nipples one by one as he pinched them slowly causing my nipples to stand erect. He was sucking them so hard that they almost turned pink and stood like a small hill. I had arched my body in excitement and asked him to suck them harder and longer. He was biting my breasts so hard that it was leaving several marks on them.

I was beyond wondering how would I explain about them to my hubby when he see them any time later. He was pressing and caressing my boobs with love and care and never for once he made me feel that he was on a aggressive mood. In no time my slacks and panties were off my body and I now lay totally naked in front of him.

He was still kissing me all over my body starting from my neck all the way down to my navel and waist. I could not handle the tickling feeling on my stomach when his stubble face touched me and I let out a soft moaning sound. This was enough for him to turn me over to my stomach and once again kiss me all the way from my neck to the bottom of the spine

and finally he bit my shoulders very hard and I almost cried out in pain taking him more to ecstasy. I pleaded, "please.... Tapan.... stop please... no.... aaahhhh........ uuuuuummmmmm......... not here Tapan...... please.. please Tapan......" but he was not there to listen to me and continued to lick my back on my spine and continued biting hard my body.

With one movement, he removed his trousers and boxers and stood totally naked showing his fully erect six inches long penis in front of my face. It was thick like a big banana and had hairs all around his groin. I touched it softly with my fingers and made him moan in more excitement. He knelt on the floor and pulled my legs to the edge of the bed.

Before I could realise he had started kissing the inner of my thighs and was working his tongue into my already wet pussy. He first licked the lips of my pussy slowly and then started rubbing it with his fingers to open it a bit more to insert his tongue inside till it touched my love hole.

I was getting so high and filled with orgasm that I was pulling his hairs and had raised my legs to rest on his shoulders so that he could suck deep inside me. I was moaning out loudly, AAAAHHHHH..... HHHMMMM... TAPANNNN.... UUFFFFF..... TAPAN.... PLEASE LOVE ME NOW.... TAKE ME NOW..... AAAAHHHH.... I CANT WAIT TAPAN....

PLEASE... COME ON NOW..... INSIDE.... AAAAAHHHHHH...... HHHHHMMMMM...... TAKE ME..... TAKE ME TAPAN... PLEASE T.....AKE ME NOW..... FUCK ME LIKE YOU FUCKED ME BEFORE.....YES.....YES..... TAPAN..... DO IT MORE.....LOVE ME.....FUCK ME NOW TAPAN.... PLEASE TAKE ME NOW......"

He was rolling his tongue expertly in my vagina, touching every corner. The tip of his tongue would hit even the fartherest wall deep inside. The continuance touch in my vagina was taking me high with every stroke. I was reaching orgasm after orgasm and in no time I was releasing a stream of my love juice in his mouth which he sucked and drank till the last drop.

Once he was finished sucking, he began licking me inside with his tongue to make me release more juice which he continued to lick and take inside him. Finally, he came up now over me and softly whimyspered in my ears, "it's now your turn now Alka". He stood before me with his rock hard penis in front of me. I knelt on the floor and leaned forward while he was standing on the edge.

I started by caressing his body by raising my arms to stroke his chest and slowly slided them down to his naval area with my fingers touching his skin softly and slowly brought my hands down and touched his warm and hard penis which was now fully erect and I could even see the thin veins covering it. It was brownish black in colour and thick like a raw banana.

I started kissing it from top to the bottom and in the process used my tongue to lick it. I had softly pulled back the skin on the tip of his penis to bring out the pink head and the moment I put my tongue over it, he began to moan loudly. "ALKA.... YEAHHHHHH...... AAAAAHHHHHHHHH.... MORE HONEY...... YEAH..... COME ON ALKA.... SUCK IT.... SUCK IT MORE...

TAKE IT SLOWLY..... UUUUMMMMM..... YEAHHHHH..... ALKAAAA..." Slowly I took Tapan's entire penis in my mouth and started sucking it like sucking a lolly pop from the tip to the bottom, from over and under it. I was amused to see his face as he had closed his eyes and moaned his excitement loudly.

While sucking, I was also shaking his penis slowly with my one hand that was holding it while with the other I was tickling his balls to make him moan even louder. In between I several times took his penis out of my mouth and would start lick it from the sides and slowly tickle his tip to make him go mad in ecstasy, some times I would start sucking and licking his balls.

I even took his penis out of my mouth and started rubbing it over my boobs to feel Tapan's warm and wet hardness over my body.Tapan was goo getting uncontrolled and was moaning so loud that I was afraid that some one might hear his sound. I continued sucking it and during the process, a couple of times I almost gagged myself since it was big enough for my mouth to take it completely.

He made me take off my hands off his penis and began pumping it into my mouth while he was holding my head by gripping my hairs. He almost whispered, "use your tongue honey.... and take it sweetly" to which I simply nodded since I had his entire penis in my mouth and he had me by my hairs.

He pushed my head deeper on to his cock and the movement of his humping was now getting faster and faster. From his breathing and moaning and my personal experience too, I could realise that he was building up to cum and I started to lick his tip to make him even more wild and in ecstasy. With my one hand I was stroking his penis and with the other, I was also pinching my nipples.

I tried to take it out so that he could put it inside my vagina as now I wanted Tapan inside me. But he had gripped my head so tightly that I was unable to take his penis out of my mouth. I knew that he wanted me to take his cum orally. As I had anticipated, in the next few seconds a gush of white semen discharge was filled in my mouth.

He had not yet released my head from his grip rather he further pushed his penis down my throat forcing me to gulp his cum. He had pressed my head further down and I was shaking my head desperately and rigorously for him to release his grip, I gagged but he did not loosen his grip on me and kept on holding my head in the position till he emptied most of his load down my throat.

Slowly he released his grip over my head and I took out his wet and dripping penis and started rubbing it on my face and chest. His salty discharge was now spread all over my face and body. Later, I almost slumped on the bed fully exhausted and down. It was no milk shake I had swallowed, it was his pure cum.

I could have easily taken inside a little quantity like I normally do, but his entire salty discharge made me feel sick. I was feeling nausea and felt like spilling it out. Tears had started rolling out of my eyes due to this sick feeling in my guts. I ran towards the bathroom and tried to throw it out but it was already deep inside me and did not come out. I returned and once again slumped on the bed.

He picked up a towel lying on one corner of the bed and wiped me clean of the few drops of his discharge that had come out of my mouth and the traces of having rubbed his penis on my face and body. He then kissed me on my lips and wiped my tears by licking them off my face. He then went to the kitchen and took out of bottle of coke from the refrigerator and picked up a bottle of pickles lying there.

When he entered the room, I was lying cuddled in the bed and lay almost exhausted. I was trying to spill out to feel better. He gave me the coke to drink which I gulped in one go. A piece of salty pickle inside me made me feel normal once again and in a little while I regained my appetite for more. He slid inside the blanket with me and hugging me tightly asked if I enjoyed it.

I replied, "yes I did but not the last part when you forced your entire cum in me". He laughed lightly and replied, "I do not now believe in wasting my cum. I always put it inside either from the top or the bottom. There is no fun when you spit it out", saying this he once again kissed my lips and started fondling my boobs and nipples.

After a little while, I could once again feel his cock grow on my thighs. He looked at me in my eyes and asked with a naughty smile, "shall we?" and I nodded my willingness as I too was turned on badly with his fingers playing with my nipples and his lips on my neck, ear lobs, cheeks and my entire body down underl. My sexual appetite wasn't satisfied yet as I hadn't taken his penis inside me.

I now wanted him to fuck me. He slid his right hand between my legs and started to rub my clit slowly while he kept on kissing the upper parts of my body. He went down and licked my naval, encircling it with the tip of his tongue and went further down to suck my pussy and suck it hard. I was moaning slowly, "TAPAN..... PLEASE.... AB BUS BAHUT HO GAYA....

AAAAAHHHH...... UUUMMMMMMM...... TAPAN..... PLEASE LET ME GO NOW....PLEASE TAPAN..... AAAAHHHHH...... TAPANNNN....... AB DAAL BHI DO NA PLEASE..... AB NAHI RUKA JAA RAHA TAPAN......... AB AAO NA PLEASE..... TAKE ME NOW.... PUT YOUR TOOL INSIDE ME TAPAN...... PLEASE COME ON IN NOW MY LOVER..... "

He continued to lick me so passionately that I could hardly stop him from doing so. I wanted him to go on and on. I wanted him more. I now wanted him inside. I was turned on as he started to slide his middle finger inside my vagina while licking my clitoris. I just couldn't control myself and pulled him up towards me and told him,

"I can not take it any more Tapan now come inside and satisfied me. Take me now Tapan, please do it to me now", he smiled and said, "relax Alka baby, shall I enter you now?" I did not have an answer to that, I simply wanted him to fuck me. But he knew what I wanted and asked me if I had any piece of condom with us.

Since I was already on the pills and I always like to have the touch of the penis inside me, I told him to forget about the condom and come in now. He pushed me on my back and spread my legs wide enough for ease. He came on top of me kissing my lips with lots of passion. I could feel the tip of his penis rubbing all around the lips of my pussy and I would let out a soft moan.

AAAAAAHHHHHH...... TAPAN....... UUUMMMMM... PLEASE COME INSIDE ME NOW...... AB AUR NA TARPAAO TAPAN...... PLEASE.... AB MAAN BHI JAAO TAPAN...... AAA JAO NA..... TAPANNNN.... AAAAAAHHHHHHH.......... UUUUUFFFFFF......... TAPANNNNNNN...

He kept on rubbing his penis around my pussy and was teasing me a lot making me almost beg to him to come in now. Suddenly he made the move and entered me a bit, I sighed loudly in pain and pleasure as it came as a surprise to me. He had put the tip of his penis inside me while kissing me on my lips and playing with my tongue.

He kept going deeper and deeper inside me. I could feel him touch my deepest depth which was generally not touched by my hubby. I was moaning and wriggling under him. AAAAAHHHHH....... UUUUMMMMMMM....... TAPAN.... UUUUUFFFFFFF...... MUJHE AB LE LO TAPAN..... TAKE ME NOW..... PLEASE LOVE ME TAPAN...... COME NOW...... MAKE LOVE TO ME NOW TAPAN.....

He started sucking my nipples and began slowly humping me. He too was moaning softly ALKAAAAHHH.... LOVE YOU HONEEEEEEE...... ALKA... MY LOVE.....I WOULD FUCK YOU NOW ALKA.... FUCK YOU ALWAYS..... MY LOVE....AAAAHHHHHH..... YEAHHHHH....ALKAAAA..... I could almost feel his dick growing inside me.

He would take his one hand down towards my pussy and rub if softly while fucking me. It was driving me crazy and to a huge orgasm. Tears had started flowing out of my eyes in total excitement and pleasure. He licked them from my cheeks and continued to fuck me a bit faster increasing his thrust. I was now moaning loudly.

With his every stroke, he was going deeper and deeper inside me. I was thinking that he was about to come but he pulled his penis out and made me to take the doggy posture and re-entered from behind me without showing any mercy. He continued to hump me deeper and hard. He held me by my hairs and went on stroking me faster as I kept on moaning.

I was reaching orgasm after orgasm and the juices were flowing out of my vagina like a stream flowing without any end. It was making patches on the bed but we were beyond caring. He changed multiple positions to make me cum several times. I was getting tired but he was not ready to listen to me.

He put me back on the missionary position and put my legs on his shoulders and kept on stroking me. After nearly five more minutes of hard labour, he started grunting and I could feel his penis pulsating deep inside me as he stroked, he came in finally. I felt as if I was in heaven and I too started to cum hard at the same time.

This was the most shattering experience I had since a long time. He finally collapsed on me with his face buried, in my cleavage. I was hugging him with my legs and had dug my nails deep inside his skin and bit him hard. We dozed off for some time, closely huddled together, in each other's arms. I could feel his warm breathing on my breasts.

I kissed him softly on his forehead when he woke up. He once again took me in his arms and kissed me most passionately. I looked at the wall clock and it was now getting close to the lunch time, I was surprised as we had been sleeping for nearly an hour. As I tried to get up, he gripped me and made me lay by his side while he began fondling my body.

It looked like his lust was not yet fully satisfied. After such a violent sex, where he had been absolutely dominating and brutal, I was feeling very tired. I wanted to rest and sleep but he was not in the mood yet to allow me those things. He had started playing with my parts and stroking them gently. With his continuance fondling, I too began to get aroused and started moaning softly.

When I was hot enough to take him and asked him to put his dick inside me, he asked me to turn over as he wanted to fuck my ass. For once I was horrified as I knew the pain would be terrible and almost unbearable. I was sure it would be tight again as a virgin ass and now knowing Tapan's brutality, I was scared.

He turned me over and raised my hips with his both hands and asked me to let my head remain on the bed. He with his both hands opened the cheeks of my buttocks and began licking my ass. He was trying to penetrate my ass with his tongue by opening the cheeks a little more than required to grease it. I could feel his tongue slowly going inside the ass and wetting it.

When he was sure that it was now moist enough, he did some more licking and then put the tip of his penis on the mouth of my ass and tried to push it inside with a little pressure. It went only about a quarter inside. I was now crying with pain and almost begging him to stop and pull out. The grip of his hands on my hips did not allow me to move and try to remove his penis from inside my ass.

He took out his penis a little and gave another gentle push to make it go more than half. The pain was now getting unbearable and I was now crying with tears rolling out of my eyes. One final push from him and it was fully inside while I let out a loud cry in pain and continued to cry, "NO.... NOOOOO..... TAPAN NOO... STOP IT PLEASE..... I CAN'T TAKE IT.... TAPAN LEAVE ME PLEASE.....

AAAYYEEEEEE.... UUUFFFFF..... NO.... NO.... NOOOOOO....." Now he starting humping his strokes in and out without bothering about my cries and pain. He kept on with his strokes and slowly the pain started subsiding and my cries turned on to moaning. After nearly ten minutes or so, he finally came and released all his discharge inside me.

He did not stop and nor did he pull out his penis till the last drop of semen was released and sprayed in my ass. I slumped on the bed almost half dead and he too laid down by my side. After some time, I some how got up and this time he let me go to the wash room while he remained lying in the bed.

I took a hot water bath and when I came out and started to dress, he too was getting ready to leave. He finally left after giving a long passionate kiss on my lips. After his departure, I slumped on the bed and slept for a long time. I finally woke up in the evening, took another hot water bath and tried to give the heat treatment to several marks on my chest and back left by the bites from Tapan.

It took almost a week for them to heal finally and during this time, I was unable to undress in the presence of my husband. Even when I had sex with him, I turned off every light in the room so that he may not see those marks. Tapan did not return ever and I also did not contact him any further though I loved his brutal love making that had reduced me to a slave. But I really loved that slavery.

No comments:

Post a Comment